Saturday, August 29, 2015

2015 Controversies

Skin, Skin, and More Skin

One Major thing you should know about me is that I am a skincare freak!

After looking at the 2015 controversies on Google I found an article that covered skincare. This artice called The Controversial Skin- Bleach Phenomenon , discusses the issue of women trying to whiten their skin. I found this interesting because not only was it a debate over whether the products were good for your skin but, it also covered the debate to whether companies should be selling this type of racial product. Read more at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/20/light-girls-skin-bleaching-phenomenon_n_6503630.html 
Displaying image.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Your image is not showing up for me. Did you double check to see if it shows up for you?

    ReplyDelete